Phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase activity was expressed as mmole per min per gram fresh weight of sample.
What does PEPC stand for?
PEPC stands for Phosphoenolpyruvate Carboxylase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PEPC
We have 55 other meanings of PEPC in our Acronym Attic
- Peptidase B
- Population and Environmental Psychology Bulletin
- Postsecondary Education Policy and Budget (government committee; various locations)
- Princeton Electric Plant Board (aka Princeton Electric Power Board; Kentucky)
- Project on the Effectiveness of Problem Based Learning
- Pakistan Environmental Protection Council
- Pan European Portals Conference
- Parker Evangelical Presbyterian Church (Colorado)
- Pennsylvania Education Policy Center
- Petroleum Exploration and Production Center
- Physical Education Professional Community
- Planning, Environment and Public Comment (US NPS)
- Plasma Electrode Pockels Cell
- Postsecondary Education Planning Commission
- Pregnancy and Early Parent Counseling
- Pretty Efficient Parallel Coulomb-Solver (astrophysics)
- Procurement, Engineering, procurement and Construction
- Project Exports Promotion Council (India)
- Promotion of Effective Perinatal Care (WHO)
- Protein Expression, Purification and Crystallisation (Laboratory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1993) PHOSPHOENOLPYRUVATE CARBOXYLASE IN CORYNEBACTERIUM-GLUTAMICUM IS DISPENSABLE FOR GROWTH AND LYSINE PRODUCTION, Fems Microbiology Letters 112: 269-274.
Phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase (PEPC) catalyzes the formation of oxaloacetate, a tricarboxylic acid cycle intermediate.