To what extent did the computer-assisted reciprocal peer tutoring program change the participants' risk status on the phoneme segmentation fluency benchmark measure from pretest to posttest?
What does PSF stand for?
PSF stands for Phoneme Segmentation Fluency (standardized test; Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSF
We have 279 other meanings of PSF in our Acronym Attic
- Perfect Sound Forever (online music magazine)
- Performance Shaping Factor (nuclear power)
- Periodic Symmetric Function (computational mathematics)
- Permanent School Fund
- Personal Security File (Australia)
- Pharmaciens Sans Frontieres
- Phelps-Stokes Fund (Washington, DC)
- Phenolic Surface Film (plywood)
- Philippine Sea Frontier (US Navy)
- Philippine Special Force (video gaming group)
- Photonic Switch Fabric
- Pilot Symbol Filter
- Piste en Sable Fibré (French: Sand Track Bundle; racecourses)
- Pittsfield, Massachusetts
- Planetary Super Freighter (gaming)
- Plastic Socket Female (piping)
- Playstation Sound Format (file extension)
- Point Spread Function
- Point Spread Function (optics)
- Point Spread Functions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Phoneme Segmentation Fluency and Nonsense Word Fluency are not instructional programs; they are tests that can be used to evaluate instructional programs.
In spring, we also used a timed, criterion-referenced segmentation assessment, Phoneme Segmentation Fluency (PSF), from the DIBELS (Good & Kaminski, 2002).
By the end of school, she said, Ethan was above grade-level across the board on his assessments, and "off the charts" in one particular area, phoneme segmentation fluency.
Findings About DIBELS Phoneme Segmentation Fluency (PSF) The Pearson r between PSF and the Slosson was found to be only .
They were pre - and posttested using the kindergarten level Initial Sound Fluency and Phoneme Segmentation Fluency subtests of the Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills (DIBELS).