Several journals including the Philosophy of Music Education Review (1994), British Journal of Music Education (1993), and The Quarterly Journal of Music Teaching and Learning (1993) all devoted issues to the topic of gender research in music education.
What does PMER stand for?
PMER stands for Philosophy of Music Education Review
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMER
- Pennsylvania Migrant Education Program (est. 1969)
- Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Plan (USAID)
- Pesticide Management Education Program
- Plasma Membranes Enriched Particles (biochemical physics)
- Position of the Maximum Energy Peak (electrographic recording datum)
- Pumping Mean Effective Pressure (engine cylinder combustion analysis)
- Presidential Middle East Preparedness Committee (Philippines)
- Program on the Medical Encounter and Palliative Care (Durham, NC)
- Peak-to-Mean Envelope Power Ratio
- Program Manager Expeditionary Power Systems
- Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting (International Federation of Red Cross and Red Cresecent Socities)
- Plasma Membrane Estrogen Receptor
- Policia Militar do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Philip Morris External Research Program (est. 2000)
- Committee on Physical, Mathematical and Engineering Sciences
- Performance Monitoring Equipment/System
- Pine Meadow Elementary School
- Planning Monitoring and Evaluation System
- Port Moody Ecological Society
- Prakruti Mitra Environment Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
org/) is adding more music titles to its collections, including: Philosophy of Music Education Review, published by Indiana University Press, (Arts & Sciences VIII; ISSN 1063-5734) from volumes 1 (1993) through 14 (2006), with a three year moving wall.
org/) unveiled Arts & Humanities VIII Collection including music titles: African Music (ISSN 0065-4019), Bulletin of the Council for Research in Music Education, Cahiers d'Ethnomusicologie, College Music Symposium (ISSN 0069-5696), Music Perception (ISSN 0730-7829), Philosophy of Music Education Review (ISSN 1063-5734).