Philips Speech Processing has more than 20 years' experience in the development and deployment of corporate voice-dialing solutions and has more than 300 voice dialing systems installed nationwide.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Philips Speech Processing (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Survival Pack
- Personal Sustainability Project (Wal-Mart)
- Personality and Social Psychology
- Personnel Security Program (US DoD)
- Personnel Subsystem Process
- Personnel Support Programs
- Pet Supplies Plus (various locations)
- Phi Sigma Pi
- Philadelphia School of Psychoanalysis
- Photostimulable Phosphor (imaging)
- Physical Security Professional (American Society for Industrial Security)
- Physician Sponsor Plan
- Physician Sponsor Program
- Pierced Steel Planking
- PL/SQL Server Pages (Oracle)
- Planet Soft Pages
- Planning & Scheduling Professional
- Planning Scheme Policy (Australia)
- Plasma Separation Process
Samples in periodicals archive:
Philips Speech Processing has added Danish, Finnish and Australian English language support for SpeechPearl and SpeechMania, the newly enhanced speech recognition and natural language recognition software for Telecom services and business applications such as speech portals, directory assistance, name dialing and customer service automation.
We are pleased that Philips Speech Processing has agreed to market and sell FreeSpeech 2000 through WinSpecPro," said Sanjeet Saxena, WinSpec's vice president of corporate development.