He said that to the surprise of those registering, the 4,500th to 4,504th registrants on Tuesday were each gifted special sunglasses marked with the new tourism slogan "It's More Fun in the Philippines", courtesy the Philippines Department of Tourism (DOT).
What does PDOT stand for?
PDOT stands for Philippines Department of Tourism
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDOT
We have 4 other meanings of PDOT in our Acronym Attic
- Precision Dilution of Position (Global Positioning System)
- Professional Development Online Production (San Diego, CA)
- Provincial Department of Planning (various organizations)
- Permanent Date of Rank (US Army)
- Parallel and Distributed Operating System
- Partial Density of State
- Permanent Denial of Service
- Power Door Opening System (aircraft)
- Public Domain Operating System
- Publishing Distribution Office System
- Planned Dose-on-Time
- Plano Diretor de Ordenamento Territorial (Portuguese: Master Plan of Land Management)
- Portland Department of Transportation (Oregon)
- Provincial Department of Trade (Vietnam)
- Postal Delivery Officers Union (Australia)
- Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics of Virginia
- Pacific Drum and Percussion
- Packet Data Protocol
- Pakistan Democratic Party
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE Philippines Department of Tourism (DOT) Middle East Office recently participated at the Explore and Experience Travel Show organised by Al Rais Holidays in Dubai, to provide up-to-date and relevant information about the different tourism offerings in the country and disseminate multi-lingual collateral to interested individuals, families, honeymooners and adventure travellers who are seeking fun holidays for the coming summer season.
Agroup of five top travel agents from the UAE were invited to attend the 11th Philippines Travel Exchange (PHITEX 2011) organised by the Philippines Department of Tourism (DOT).