We have detected the isotopes, but we would like to ask the public not to panic," Tina Cerbolis, a spokeswoman for the Philippine Nuclear Research Institute said.
What does PNRI stand for?
PNRI stands for Philippine Nuclear Research Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNRI
We have 2 other meanings of PNRI in our Acronym Attic
- Programa Nacional de Recuperación Económica (Spanish: National Economic Recovery Program; Guatemala)
- Programme in Natural Resource Economics (various locations)
- Pacific Northwest Regional Economic Conference (Vancouver, WA)
- Pacific Northwest Research Foundation
- Permanent National Research Function (socio-religous studies)
- Project Number Request Form
- Pacific Northwest Rugby Football Union
- Prairie North Regional Health Authority (Canada)
- Pacific Northwest Research Institute
- Perpustakaan Nasional Republik Indonesia (Indonesian: National Library of Indonesia)
- Prenatal Re-Imprinting
- Participatory Natural Resource Management
- Primary Nonrefluxing Megaureter
- Pacific Northwest Regional Medical Library (University of Washington)
- Participatory Natural Resource Management Programme (Palestine)
- Pacific Northwest Regional Office (Humane Society of the United States; Seattle, WA)
- Pittsburgh Naval Reactors Office
- Palm Name Resolution Protocol
- Parc Naturel Régional du Pilat
- Patient Navigator Research Program