But we have served only 10 per cent of them before Christmas Eve," Joseph randy Luy of the Philippine National Red Cross said in a radio interview.
What does PNRC stand for?
PNRC stands for Philippine National Red Cross
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNRC
We have 10 other meanings of PNRC in our Acronym Attic
- Prudential Network Realty
- Publication Number Request
- Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Parque Nacional Rio Abiseo (Spanish: Abiseo River National Park; Peru)
- Princeton National Rowing Association (est. 2000; formerly Princeton International Regatta Association; Princeton Junction, NJ)
- Programma Nazionale di Ricerche in Antartide (Italy)
- Proximal Nephrogenic Renal Antigen (glycoprotein)
- Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Board
- Programme National de Recherche sur les Bioénergies (France)
- Penn National Race Course (Grantville, PA)
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (Irving, Texas)
- Police Neighborhood Resource Center (Rolling Meadows, IL; est. 1991)
- Potentially Non-Recurring Call Site
- Public Notice Resource Center
- Pima Natural Resource Conservation District (Tucson, AZ)
- Powergen National Rugby Community Programme (UK)
- Pakistan Network of Rivers, Dams and People (Pakistan Water Policy Alliance)
- Programme National de Recherche et de Développement en Matière de Santé (French: National Health Research and Development Program)
- Programa Nacional de Recuperación Económica (Spanish: National Economic Recovery Program; Guatemala)
- Programme in Natural Resource Economics (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Matilyn Bagunu, president of the FilCom Governing Council, told Khaleej Times that the proceeds of the charity event will be sent to the Philippine National Red Cross.
| By Ahmad Al-Fraij KUALA LUMPUR, March 5 (KUNA) -- Chairman of Philippine National Red Cross (PNRC) Richard Gordon Monday hailed the deep-rooted bilateral ties between his country and Kuwait, which date back to several decades Kuwait hosts around 140,000 Filipino workers, who contribute in building the Kuwaiti economy and support their families financially, Gordon told KUNA.
The southern city of Cagayan de Oro City suffered the most deaths, 215, while 144 people were killed in nearby Iligan City, said Gwen Pang, secretary general of the Philippine National Red Cross.
Notter was found walking near the main Indanan town early on Saturday, Richard Gordon, head of the Philippine National Red Cross said.
Donors can donate to victims of the ferry disaster at the consulate, in Al Qusais, which will issue receipts for all donations and send them to the Philippine National Red Cross.
Richard Gordon, who is also president of the Philippine National Red Cross.