State-run Philippine National Oil Company Exploration Corporation (PNOC-EC) is talking with foreign companies regarding the proposed Bataan-Manila (Batman-2) pipeline.
What does PNOC stand for?
PNOC stands for Philippine National Oil Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNOC
We have 1 other meaning of PNOC in our Acronym Attic
- Provider Network Operations (medical care)
- Pseudo-Natural Orbital
- Public Network Operator
- Pseudo-Natural Orbital - Configuration Expansion
- Pseudo-Natural Orbital-Coupled Electron Pair Approximation
- Pseudo-Natural Orbital - Configuration Interaction
- Practitioner Network on Ageing (Cardiff, UK)
- Palau National Olympic Committee
- Particulates Not Otherwise Classified
- Performance Nissan Owners Club (car club; UK)
- Pricing Net of Commodities
- Proposed Notice Of Change
- Primary Network Operations and Control Center (US FAA; Melbourne, FL)
- Permanganate Natural Oxidant Demand
- Precedence Network Outward Dial
- Public Notice of Draft (Washington)
- Precision Null Orbiting Horizon Sensor
- Podstawy Nauki O Ksiazce, Bibliotece I Informacji (Polish)
- Prijs Nader Overeen te Komen (Dutch: price to be determined/negotiated)
- Primary Next Of Kin
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Energy Development Corporation (EDC), a former subsidiary of state-owned Philippine National Oil Company, has said that it was planning to secure another loan from the International Finance Corporation (IFC) for next year.
He organized other village captains in Baybay and blocked the application of the Philippine National Oil Company for mineral exploration in the forested mountains.
The Philippine National Oil Company owns the remaining shares in Goodyear Philippines.
The Philippine National Oil Company (PNOC) began test drilling for energy on Mt.