AILYN AGONIA DOHA THE Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers (PICE), a professional organisation in the Philippines dating back to the 1970s, has 1,500 members in Qatar and continues to increase in number.
What does PICE stand for?
PICE stands for Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PICE
We have 8 other meanings of PICE in our Acronym Attic
- Partners in Community Development (Rochester, NY)
- Platform Interface Control Document
- Postpartum & Infant Care Doula
- Presenile Idiopathic Cognitive Decline
- Primary Irritant Contact Dermatitis (dermatology)
- Projecto de Intervenção do Chafariz de Dentro (Lisboa, Portugal)
- Public Interest Career Day (college event)
- Pacific International College of English (Los Angeles, CA)
- Palaeoenvironments from Ice Cores (research group; Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research)
- Perth International College of English (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Potential Injury-Creating Event (disaster system)
- Programme of International Consultancy on Ecotourism
- Pacific Islands Center for Educational Development (American Samoa)
- North Pacific Marine Science Organization
- Pacific International Council for the Exploration of the Sea
- Peak Isometric Cervical Extension Strength
- Performance and Innovation in the State Revolving Fund Creating Environmental Success (EPA)
- Processor Independent Correlation Exploitation System
- Purdue Interdisciplinary Center for Ecological Sustainability (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Partners in Care Foundation (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Philippine School of Doha principal Alexnder Acosta, United Architects of the Philippines adviser/consultant Jhin Tabuzo and Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers president Arnel Punsalan also attended the event.
The five organisations include the Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), United Architects of the Philippines (UAP), Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers (PSME), Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers (PICE) and Integrated Institute of Electrical Engineers (IIEE).
He is also an officer of the Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers (PICE)-Qatar Chapter.