The Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) regulates the 273 economic zones that are established throughout the country, and a handful of other zones are regulated locally or by the Bases Conversion Development Authority.
What does PEZA stand for?
PEZA stands for Philippine Economic Zone Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PEZA
We have 1 other meaning of PEZA in our Acronym Attic
- Prince Edward Yacht Club (Ontario, Canada)
- Period Expected Years of Life Lost (mortality/disease)
- Park Extension Youth Organization
- Photo-Electron Yield Spectroscopy
- Play and Early Years Training Unit (UK)
- Patriot Engagement Zone
- Penza (Russia)
- Pfefferminz (German: peppermint )
- Pigment Epithelial Zone (anatomy)
- Projekt Elektronische Zahlungssysteme (German: Electronic Payment Project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Universal Entertainment Chairman Kazuo Okada led the groundbreaking ceremony at the project's 45-hectare site located near Manila Bay, with Philippine Economic Zone Authority chief Lilia de Lima and Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp.
2 billion) industrial park in Cebu, the nation's second largest city, BusinessWorld reported, citing Philippine Economic Zone Authority Lilia De Lima.