THE PHILIPPINE Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) is inviting contractors registered with, and classified by, them to apply for eligibility and to bid, if pre-qualified, for the following airport projects:
What does PCAB stand for?
PCAB stands for Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCAB
We have 11 other meanings of PCAB in our Acronym Attic
- Popular Culture Association and American Culture Association
- Personal Computer Aided Antenna Design (software)
- Program in Child and Adolescent Anxiety Disorder (Duke University)
- Personal Computer-Aided Analysis of Multilayer Transmission Lines
- Passenger Car Avoidable Accident Rate
- Portable Criticality Accident Alarm System
- Predictive Cognition-as-a-Service
- Private Cloud as a Service
- Parent Community Advisory Board (Baltimore, MD)
- Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (Washington, DC)
- Private Colleges Accreditation Board (Alberta, Canada)
- Provincial Council of ADD (Agriculture Development and Diversification) Boards (Canada)
- Pennsylvania Cancer Alliance Bioinformatics Consortium (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Partial Conserved Axial Currents
- Partially Conserved Axial Vector Current
- Pasadena Community Access Corporation
- Paul Creative Arts Center (University Of New Hampshire, Durham, NH)
- Penncommonwealth Casualty of America Corporation
- People Concerned About Chloramine
- Permanent Citizens Advisory Committee to the MTA (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On February 29, 2000, the Company was issued an "AAA" Contractor's License (the highest level available) by the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB).