What does PART stand for?
PART stands for Philippine Association of Radiologic Technologists, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PART
We have 44 other meanings of PART in our Acronym Attic
- Post-Accession Rural Support Project (World Bank)
- Public Administration Reform Support Programme (African Development Bank)
- Pennsylvania Association of Rural and Small Schools
- Program for Assessing and Revitalizing the Social Sciences (University of Pennsylvania)
- Paleo-Archeo Research Team (studies Seismosaurus)
- Parallel and Real-Time (computing)
- Partition (mathematics)
- Patient At-Risk Team
- Professional Assault Response Training
- Program Assessment Performance Tool
- Program Assessment Rating Tool
- Programmatic Assessment Review Tool
- Putnam Area Regional Transit
- Prevention of Atherosclerosis Risk and Thrombosis (study)
- Pacific Regional Trade Agreement (international economic organization)
- Portage Area Regional Transportation Authority
- Professional Association of Registrars, Transfer-Agents, and Depositories (Russia)
- Plastic and Rubber Training Education Centre (Australia)