Hogan, who was accompanied by senior Etihad executives Khaled Almehairbi and Hasan Al Hammadi, met Philippine Airlines President and Chief Operating Officer Jimmy Bautista.
What does PAL stand for?
PAL stands for Philippine Airlines
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAL
We have 573 other meanings of PAL in our Acronym Attic
- Permissive Action Link
- Personal Access Link (online banking)
- Personal Assistant for Leisure Activities (Canada; disabled person recreation access)
- Personal Audio Link (software)
- Personnel Airlock
- Personnel Allowance List
- Perspectives in American Literature (various schools)
- Pharmaceutical Affairs Law (medical manufacturing; various locations)
- Phase Alternating Line
- Phase Alternation Line (television format)
- Phone Access Lookup (software to locate dial-up access telephone numbers)
- Phone and Locator (communication device)
- Photonic Air Link (fiber optics connectivity)
- Physics Abstraction Layer
- Picture Always Lousy
- Piece of Application Logic (computer kernel)
- Pilot Activated Lighting
- Pinch a Loaf Productions
- Placement Assistance List
- Plan Account Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are happy Philippine Airlines has recommenced its flights to Riyadh.
BRISBANE AIRPORT Corporation Pty Limited (BAC) has welcomed an announcement that Philippine Airlines will launch flights at Brisbane from March 2010.
Philippine Airlines also has four additional 777-300ERs on order directly from Boeing.
Apr 21, 2008 Philippine Airlines, PAL Express Philippine Airlines announced the launch of a low-fare subsidiary, PAL Express, that will operate turboprops on regional routes and to smaller island airports incapable of handling larger aircraft.