Research was supported by grants from the Philip Morris External Research Program and the National Institutes of Health (ES011634, ES05707, and RR00169).
What does PMERP stand for?
PMERP stands for Philip Morris External Research Program (est. 2000)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PMERP in our Acronym Attic
- Position of the Maximum Energy Peak (electrographic recording datum)
- Pumping Mean Effective Pressure (engine cylinder combustion analysis)
- Presidential Middle East Preparedness Committee (Philippines)
- Program on the Medical Encounter and Palliative Care (Durham, NC)
- Peak-to-Mean Envelope Power Ratio
- Program Manager Expeditionary Power Systems
- Philosophy of Music Education Review
- Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting (International Federation of Red Cross and Red Cresecent Socities)
- Plasma Membrane Estrogen Receptor
- Policia Militar do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Committee on Physical, Mathematical and Engineering Sciences
- Performance Monitoring Equipment/System
- Pine Meadow Elementary School
- Planning Monitoring and Evaluation System
- Port Moody Ecological Society
- Prakruti Mitra Environment Society
- Political, Military, Economic, Social, Infrastructure, and Information
- Political, Military, Economic, Social, Infrastructure, Information, Physical Environment, and Time (US Army)
- Personality, Matter, Energy, Space, Time
- Preparing Mathematicians to Educate Teachers (Mathematical Association of America)