INSPIRATIONAL young farmers from Mid Wales are urged to enter the Philip Lawrence Awards 2010 and the chance to win pounds 1000.
What does PLA stand for?
PLA stands for Philip Lawrence Awards (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLA
We have 273 other meanings of PLA in our Acronym Attic
- Paya Lebar Air Base
- Payday Loan Act
- Pelvic Lymphadenectomy
- Pennsylvania Library Association
- Pensacola Lighthouse Association (Florida, USA)
- People's Liberation Army (China)
- Performance Level Assessment
- Permanent Loan Agreement
- Personal Loan Agreement
- Petroleum Licensing Authority (UK)
- Phone Losers of America
- PhpLdapAdmin (PHP tool for LDAP Server Administration)
- Pierce Leahy Archives
- Pipleine Loss Allowance (transportation costs; various locations)
- Plain Language Address
- Planar Loop Antenna (wideband antenna)
- Planned Labor Application
- Plasminogen Activator
- Please Leave Alone
- Plucked from the Air (budgeting method)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Philip Lawrence Awards are great because they show that there are young people out there, like us, who are trying to do good in their communities and make a positive contribution.
YOUNG Silhillians involved in youth or community activities are encouraged to apply for this year's Philip Lawrence Awards.
Winning second place in the Philip Lawrence Awards has earned them an extra pounds 1,000 to buy floodlighting.
The Philip Lawrence Awards reward outstanding achievements in good citizenship by young people aged 11 to 20.
The Catch-22 survey, carried out for the Philip Lawrence Awards, reported that today's young people have an extremely positive effect on their communities, with 48% undertaking voluntary activity.
Nominations are open for the Philip Lawrence Awards, which honour children and teenagers who have made a difference to their community.
Tyne View Community Primary School in Teams, is in the running for the 2003 Philip Lawrence Awards to promote the activities of young people in the community.