Before joining Harrah's, he worked for GES Exposition Services and for the City of Philadelphia School District.
What does PSD stand for?
PSD stands for Philadelphia School District (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSD
We have 442 other meanings of PSD in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Security Detachment
- Personnel Service Directorate
- Personnel Service Division
- Personnel Support Activity Detachment (US Navy)
- Personnel Support Detachment
- Pesticides Safety Directorate (UK)
- Petal School District (Petal, Mississippi)
- Pharmaceutical Services Division (various organizations)
- Phase Sensitive Detector (lock-in amplifier)
- Phase Space Density
- Philomath School District (Philomath, OR)
- Photo Smoke Detector (fire alarm systems)
- Photo Storage Device
- Photon Stimulated Desorption
- Photoshop Deluxe (Adobe bitmap file editor)
- Photoshop Design
- Photoshop Document
- Physiological Support Division
- Pipeline Systems Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Planetary Science Division (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
: Educational Innovation and Philadelphia's School of the Future" discusses the school of the future in the form of a Philadelphia school district teaming up with Microsoft to make a more technology-driven school that used the internet and computers to revise how students learn and that can adapt with the changing times.
To open the ceremony, a color guard led a procession of American flags carried by more than 100 Junior ROTC cadets representing six inner-city high schools in the Philadelphia school district.
THE NOVEMBER LAWRENCE SUMMERS MEMORIAL AWARD * goes to the Philadelphia School District.
For instance, without demanding authentic involvement with parents or communities, Philadelphia school district reforms now call for teachers to evaluate parents on their children's preparedness for school.
To make matters worse, the city will likely have to increase its annual contribution to the Philadelphia School District from $15 million to $45 million.
A veteran of twenty years as a special education teacher in the Philadelphia School District, Davis holds a B.