Philadelphia Federal Credit Union opted to kickoff the month by unveiling the results of its first annual Financial Literacy Survey focused on the saving practices, spending habits and financial attitudes among area residents.
What does PFCU stand for?
PFCU stands for Philadelphia Federal Credit Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PFCU
We have 40 other meanings of PFCU in our Acronym Attic
- Pimply Faced Computer Science Kid
- Peak Fuel Centerline Temperature (nuclear study)
- Pre Flight Certification Test
- Pro-Family Charitable Trust
- Provincial Foreign Commercial & Trade Committee
- Pulmonary Fibrosis Associated with Connective Tissue Disorders
- Paragon Federal Credit Union
- Partners Federal Credit Union
- Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- Phenias & Ferb Cinematic Universe
- Power Factor Control Unit
- Power Factor Correction Unit
- Powered Flying Control Unit
- Portable Field Calibration Verification (inspection tool; Elcometer)
- Possession of a Firearm During a Crime of Violence
- Proportional Flow Control Valve (electric propulsion systems)
- Primary Forms of Cerebrovascular Insufficiency
- Parker Fire District (Parker, CO)
- Partial Fractions Decomposition (calculus)
- Partido Fuerza Democrática (Democratic Force Party, Costa Rica)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carla Batson, a member of the Philadelphia Federal Credit Union for the past seven years, concurs.
Philadelphia Federal Credit Union staffers once again have grown green by planting vegetables and herbs in the PFCU Garden.
Philadelphia Federal Credit Union, Philadelphia, Pa.