ANCHORING THE COLLECTIVE MEMORY Philadelphia Dance Collection at Temple University (PDCAT) is now home to efforts to protect and display the unique identity of Philadelphia's dance legacy.
What does PDCAT stand for?
PDCAT stands for Philadelphia Dance Collection at Temple (Temple University; Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDCAT
- Pug Dog Club of America
- Purebred Dairy Cattle Association (USA)
- Purebred Dexter Cattle Association
- Pyridine Dicarboxylic Acid
- Protein Digestability Corrected Amino Acid Score
- Probability of Damage Calculator
- Professional Development for Current and Aspiring Middle Managers Task Force (Medical Library Association)
- Physical Disability Case Processing System
- PDF Document Content Adaptation System
- Parallel and Distributed Computing, Applications and Technologies
- Post Deployment Clinical Assessment Tool (US DoD)
- Parsed Dirid Control Block (computing; IBM)
- Partially Defatted Chopped Beef (food quality)
- Please Don't Come Back
- Print Destination Control Block (ROP)
- Parallel and Distributed Computing Centre (Universiti Sains Malaysia)
- Paul D. Camp Community College (Franklin, VA)
- Pendleton District Camera Club (South Carolina)
- Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edsall was officially named curator of a collection of her own invention--the Philadelphia Dance Collection at Temple University (PDCAT).