Brazil reports its annual estimates of legitimate requirements for ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, and phenyl-2-propanone (P2P) through the INCB PENS.
What does P2P stand for?
P2P stands for Phenyl-2-Propanone
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P2P
We have 30 other meanings of P2P in our Acronym Attic
- Pay to Play
- Payed to Play (gaming)
- Peak to Peak (various locations)
- Peer to Peer
- People to People Programs (Spokane, WA)
- Permission to Proceed (customs)
- Person to Person (chat)
- Phenoxy 2 Propane
- Phenyl 2 Pentanone
- Phenyl 2 Propanol
Samples in periodicals archive:
After the precursor phenyl-2-propanone was restricted in 1980, traffickers switched to ephedrine; when large quantities of ephedrine became harder to come by in the late '90s, they switched to pseudoephedrine.
39) Phenyl-2-propanone was not itself contraband, but was difficult to obtain since several sources of supply had stopped selling the chemical at the request of the Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs.