Consultation on draft environmental statement including design refinements for phase one (London to Birmingham).
What does P1 stand for?
P1 stands for Phase One (superbike team)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of P1
We have 9 other meanings of P1 in our Acronym Attic
- Myelin Glycoprotein P-Zero
- Postnatal Day 0 (postnatal development)
- Purchase Order
- Probability of Survival in 0.01 ml (Millileter)
- Airway Occlusion Pressure at 0.1 Second (respiratory science)
- Program Zero Zero (Apollo program)
- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma 03
- MHS X.419 Message Transfer Protocol
- Pentium One (Intel CPU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A BUSINESS park at Birstall has sold its last remaining phase one unit.
Alexander Gorlin Architects has broken ground on phase one of the Nehemiah Spring Creek Houses at Gateway Estates in the East New York section of Brooklyn.
Phase one consists of two categories of emergency teams: public health response and hospital response.
PHASE ONE A FAMILIAR SCENE The basic scenario of phase one is that scholarly communications are created and distributed in traditional formats and acquired by libraries through traditional means.