From a novice who has no idea whatever what the pharmacy technician's job entails to the informed pharmacy technician aspirant, the website gives all information that anyone could possibly need on the profession.
What does PT stand for?
PT stands for Pharmacy Technician
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PT
We have 127 other meanings of PT in our Acronym Attic
- PERSCO Team
- Perseroan Terbatas (Indonesian: Limited Liability Company)
- Personal Time
- Personal Trainer
- Personal Training
- Personal Transponder
- Personal Transportation (Chrysler's PT Cruiser)
- Personal Transporter (Segway)
- Personal Trooper (anime, Super Robot Wars)
- Perusahaan Terbatas (Indonesian: Limited Business)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781585282081 Pharmacy technician certification review and practice exam, 3d ed.
Until recently, having a scarcity of pharmacists in rural parts of the state meant uneducated pharmacy technicians often doled out medications only using skills learned on the job.
This shift in responsibility means that the profession is relying more on the pharmacy technician to fulfill the functions that don't require a licensed pharmacist.
Today, although pharmacists are on duty wherever medications are dispensed, a pharmacy technician or pharmacy assistant often does most of the work in preparing and selling prescriptions.