net/associationmembers Pharmacy assistance program centralized information: www.
What does PAP stand for?
PAP stands for Pharmacy Assistance Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAP
We have 456 other meanings of PAP in our Acronym Attic
- Performance Assurance Plan
- Performance Assurance Procedures
- Peroxidase-Antiperoxidase smear test (medical term)
- Personal Articles Policy (insurance)
- Personal Auto Policy
- Personnel Assistance Point
- Personnel Assurance Program
- Peruvian Aprista Party
- Pharmaceutical Assistance Program (various locations)
- Pharmacy Administration and Practice
- Philosophical Association of the Philippines (Philippines)
- Phosphatidic Acid Phosphatase
- Physical Activity Program (various locations)
- Physician Assistant Program (various locations)
- Picture and Picture
- Placental Alkaline Phosphatase (biology)
- Plant Administrative Procedure
- Plasma Arc Pyrolysis
- Poker Affiliate Program (gambling)
- Police Accountability Project (University of Chicago; Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GAO found that the average monthly usual and customary prices reported by two state pharmacy assistance programs increased 13.
Medicare is also trying to ease enrollment by allowing state pharmacy assistance programs in certain circumstances to automatically enroll low-income Medicare beneficiaries in the discount card program and for a $600 prescription drug subsidy.
According to the AARP Public Policy Institute, 12 states offer pharmacy assistance programs for people with disabilities living on low incomes who are under 65 years of age.
The original concept proposed giving block grants to states to expand or create state-run pharmacy assistance programs.
Maine was one of the first states to create a pharmacy assistance program 26 years ago.