American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics 29.
What does PET stand for?
PET stands for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (journal)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PET
We have 367 other meanings of PET in our Acronym Attic
- Permanent Engaged Tone
- Personal Electronic Thingy
- Personal Electronic Transactor (early Commodore PC)
- Personal Terminal (MegaMan, gaming)
- Persuasion Emotion and Trust
- Pet Energy Therapy
- Peten (Guatemala territorial division)
- Peter (New Testament)
- Petroleum Ether
- Phase Elapsed Time
- Phase Emission Tomography
- Photoinduced Electron Transfer
- Physical Education Teacher (various schools)
- Physical Education Training (various schools)
- Pierre Elliot Trudeau (former Canadian Prime Minister)
- Piezo-Electric Transducer
- Piezoelectric Transformer
- Pile Echo Tester (system for testing piles/shafts/deep foundations)
- Pilot-Line Experiment Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Details of the findings are presented in Molecular Pharmacology, a scientific magazine published by the American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, under the title "CYP2C76, a novel CYP in cynomolgus monkey, is a major CYP2C in liver, metabolizing tolbutamide and testosterone".
Other participating groups of journals include those of the American Heart Association (including Circulation), the American Society for Microbiology, Rockefeller Press (including the Journal of Clinical Investigation), the BMJ Publishing Group, and the American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (including the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics).
Such changes typify those that can predispose individuals to atherosclerosis --the development of artery-clogging plaque--according to a report of the work presented last week in Baltimore at a meeting of the American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics.