With the revision of diagnosis and treatment guidelines, facilities are now able to obtain sodium stibogluconate by providing Pharmaciens sans Frontieres with a positive rapid diagnostic test result, but they are encouraged to also take a blood sample for direct agglutination testing, as this is still considered more reliable (8).
What does PSF stand for?
PSF stands for Pharmaciens Sans Frontieres
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSF
We have 279 other meanings of PSF in our Acronym Attic
- Pendejos Sin Fronteras (foreign supporters of Hugo Chavez)
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival (est. 1992)
- Peoples Students Federation (Pakistan)
- Per Square Foot
- Perennialized Stream Flow
- Perfect Sound Forever (online music magazine)
- Performance Shaping Factor (nuclear power)
- Periodic Symmetric Function (computational mathematics)
- Permanent School Fund
- Personal Security File (Australia)
- Phelps-Stokes Fund (Washington, DC)
- Phenolic Surface Film (plywood)
- Philippine Sea Frontier (US Navy)
- Philippine Special Force (video gaming group)
- Phoneme Segmentation Fluency (standardized test; Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills)
- Photonic Switch Fabric
- Pilot Symbol Filter
- Piste en Sable Fibré (French: Sand Track Bundle; racecourses)
- Pittsfield, Massachusetts
- Planetary Super Freighter (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He spoke to Pharmaciens sans Frontieres to demonstrate how useless most of these products are.