What does PSDG stand for?
PSDG stands for Pharmaceutical Stability Discussion Group (est. 1989)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSDG
We have 7 other meanings of PSDG in our Acronym Attic
- Private Sector Development in the Electric Power Sector (World Bank)
- Public Storm Drain Easement (law)
- Pest Survey Detection and Exclusion Laboratory
- Parti Socialiste De France (French: Socialist Party of France; est. 1933)
- Patient Safety Discussion Forum (Ohio)
- Pipelined Sampled-Delay Focusing (ultrasound imaging)
- Power Systems Development Facility
- Privalomojo Sveikatos Draudimo Fondas (Lithuanian: Mandatory Health Insurance Fund)
- Provincial Spatial Development Framework (South Africa)
- Partido Socialista de Galicia (Spanish: Socialist Party of Galicia)
- Private Sector Discussion Group (UK)
- Profile Systems Design Group, Inc. (Madisonville, KY)
- Public Sector Development Group (Food and Drug Administration Thailand)
- Pusat Sumber Daya Geologi (Indonesian: Center for Geological Resources; Bandung, Indonesia)
- Pengelolaan Sumber Daya Hutan (Indonesian: Forest Resources Management)
- Positive Semi-Definite Hermitian (matrix)
- Provisi Sumber Daya Hutan (Indonesian: Provision of Forest Resources; Indonesia)
- Provincial Services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Canada)
- Partito Socialista Democratico Italiano (Italian: Italian Democratic Socialist Party; est. 1947)
- Physical Symptoms Distress Index (cardiology)