uk The review has examined the work and scope of the GOC as well as the other health and social care regulators: * General Chiropractic Council * General Dental Council * General Medical Council * General Osteopathic Council * General Pharmaceutical Council * General Social Care Council * Health Professions Council * Nursing and Midwifery Council * Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland.
What does PSNI stand for?
PSNI stands for Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSNI
We have 9 other meanings of PSNI in our Acronym Attic
- Probabilistic Strongest Neighbor Filter (algorithm)
- Park Slope Neighborhood Family Center (Brooklyn, NY)
- Portable Symantec Norton Ghost (antivirus software; computers)
- Pastel Society of New Hampshire
- Poetry Society of New Hampshire
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Public Service of New Hampshire
- Puget Sound Neighborhood Health Centers (Seattle, WA)
- Partial Sciatic Nerve Injury
- Perceived Support Network Inventory (social support)
- Police Service of Northern Ireland (UK)
- Professional Systems Network, Inc.
- Public Sector Net Investment
- Pastel Society of New Jersey, Inc. (Green Village, NJ; est. 2005)
- Philharmonia of Southern New Jersey (Moorestown, NJ)
- Public Service New Jersey (photograph)
- Polskie Stowarzyszenie Nauczycieli Jezyka Niemieckiego
- Penn State New Kensington
- Partial Sciatic Nerve Ligation
- Plant, Soil and Nutrition Laboratory (New York)