Michael, from Middlesbrough, was nominated for the Blueprint Enterprise Alumni of the Year award by Mark Burdon, Regional Representative for the Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee.
What does PSNC stand for?
PSNC stands for Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee (United Kingdom)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSNC
We have 20 other meanings of PSNC in our Acronym Attic
- PLRS Steerable Null Antenna Processor
- Paravertebral Somatic Nerve Block
- Popliteal Sciatic Nerve Block (anesthesia)
- Public Sector Net Borrowing (UK)
- Public Service News Bureau
- Puget Sound National Bank (Washington)
- Puget Sound Naval Base Association (Washington)
- Pacific Steam Navigation Company
- Packet Sysops of Northern California (Northern California Packet Association)
- Parents of Special Needs Children
- Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (Poland)
- Public Service Company of North Carolina
- Puget Sound Navigation Company (1913-1961)
- Plastic Surgical Nursing Certification Board, Inc. (Pensacola, FL)
- Puget Sound Network for Compassionate Communication
- PSN College of Engineering and Technology (India)
- Pacific Southern Naval Coastal Frontier (US Navy)
- Personnel Staff Noncommissioned Officer
- Public Sector Net Cash Requirements
- Peanut Stem Necrosis Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee chief executive Sue Sharpe said the move would result in "many of the existing safeguards being removed".