What does PReMA stand for?
PReMA stands for Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PReMA
- Pacific Resources for Education and Learning Star Schools (Star Schools grant)
- Partnership for Research and Education in Materials
- People's Rural Education Movement (India)
- Phasic Rapid Eye Movement (sleep apnea research)
- Plans Régionaux d'Effectifs Médicaux (French: Regional Plans for Medical Staffs; Canada)
- Poverty Reduction and Economic Management (network; World Bank)
- Poverty Reduction and Environmental Management (Institute for Environmental Studies; Netherlands)
- Preliminary Reference Earth Model
- Public Real Estate Management (Germany)
- Panhandle Rural Electric Membership Association (Nebraska)
- Prevention in the Museums of Africa
- Profitable Environmental Management (Germany)
- Pregnant Mare Urine (also seen as PMU)
- Prevention and Mitigation of Fire Hazards
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence (conference)
- Professional Resolution Experts of Michigan (Beverly Hills, MI)
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence Association at Singapore
- Pesticide Residue Elimination Management Information Service
- Preservation Metadata: Implementation Strategies (working group)
- Professional Real Estate Management Information System