He added "The main goal of this course is to help pharmacists manage and prioritize their responsibilities to best provide high quality of pharmaceutical care services to patients.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Pharmaceutical Care Service (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Computer Software
- Personal Computer Specialist
- Personal Conferencing Specification
- Personal Cooking System (Jetboil)
- Personal Counseling Service (various locations)
- Pest Control Section
- Petaluma City Schools (Petaluma, CA)
- Petroleum Contaminated Soil
- Pew Center on the States (Pew Charitable Trusts)
- Pharmaceutical Card System (est. 1969)
- Philippine Civil Service
- Philippine Computer Society
- Philosophy of Computer Science (various schools)
- Photo Charting Squadron
- Photoionization Cross Section (physics)
- Photon Correlation Spectroscopy
- Photonic Crystal Slab
- Physical Coding Sublayer
- Physical Convergence Sublayer
- Physics and Chemistry of Solids (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Guharoy will collaborate with physicians, nurses and other health care providers to integrate drug distribution and clinical services that will optimize pharmaceutical care services at UMass Memorial campuses and improve patient care outcome and safety.
Lara Abbasi emphasized on PharmacyOneCOs commitment to continue providing the best pharmaceutical care services and advice in order to uplift and enhance awareness levels on various health issues.