When the Phantom regiment was disbanded, Mr Howell was made chief superintendent of the district of Wolfsberg in Austria.
What does PR stand for?
PR stands for Phantom Regiment (Drum and Bugle Corps, Rockford, Illinois)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PR
We have 88 other meanings of PR in our Acronym Attic
- Pershing Rifles (honorary military fraternity founded in 1894 by General John J. Pershing)
- Personal Radio
- Personal Recognizance (bond/bail)
- Personal Record
- Personal Representative
- Personal Reschedule
- Personnel Recovery
- Pesticide Registration (EPA)
- Pesticide Regulation Notice (EPA)
- Petit Robert (French dictionary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a lieutenant, he was seconded to GHQ Liaison Phantom Regiment, the same unit the actor David Niven served with.