That includes the Pfizer Health Literacy Initiative Scholar Awards.
What does PHLI stand for?
PHLI stands for Pfizer Health Literacy Initiative (Pfizer, Inc.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PHLI
- Primary Human Liver Cell
- Public Health Laboratory Centre (Hong Kong)
- Public Health Leadership Certificate (University of North Carolina)
- Post-Holiday Let Down
- Public Health Laboratory Division
- Vein (Prefix)
- Patricia H. Ladew Foundation, Inc. (cat sanctuary; est. 1975; Long Beach, NY)
- Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation (Pennsylvania)
- Planet Half Life Forums
- Permanent High Level Group
- Public Health Leadership Institutes
- Public Higher Learning Institution (Malaysia)
- Posterior Hernias of Lumbar Intervertebral Disks
- Public Health Leadership Initiative for Emergency Response
- Public Health Leadership Institute of Florida
- Prentice Hall's Learning on the Internet Partnership (Upper Saddle River, NJ)
- Public Health Laboratory Information System
- Palm Harbor Little League (Florida)
- Paradise Hills Little League (Albuquerque, NM)
- Port Hueneme Little League (Oxnard, CA)