JEREMY FELVUS Head of External Affairs, Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals, Tadworth
What does PGP stand for?
PGP stands for Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PGP
We have 115 other meanings of PGP in our Acronym Attic
- Password Generator Protocol
- Past Grand Patriarch (IOOF)
- Paternal Grandparent (various organizations)
- Payment Gateway Provider (electronic commerce)
- Pearl of Great Price
- Pelvic Girdle Pain
- People's Green Party (politics; India)
- Perforated Ground Plane
- Personal Genome Project (Harvard Medical School)
- Personal Growth Plan
- Phosphorylated Glycoprotein (biology)
- Physician Group Practice (Medicare)
- Physics of Geological Processes
- Post Graduate Programme (India)
- Power Generation Plant (various locations)
- Power Generation Platform
- Pre Game Poop
- Preemptive Goal Programming
- Preferred Gender Pronoun (liguistics)
- Presentation of Grouped Procedures (medical imaging)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mendelson of Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals, New York, and colleagues reported in a poster presented at the annual Inter-science Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.