org/2012/02/14/public-divided-over-birth-control-insurance-mandate/) national poll -- this one conducted by the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press -- showed a different story, with 44 percent of those who had heard of the ruling saying it made them disappointed or angry.
What does PRCPP stand for?
PRCPP stands for Pew Research Center for the People and the Press (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Past Rear Commodore
- Public Relations and Communications
- Pacific Rim College of Psychiatrists (conference)
- Plutonia: Revisited Community Project (gaming; Doom)
- Polluted Runoff Control Program (Hawaii State Department of Health; Honolulu, HI)
- Practice Ripcord Pull
- President of the Royal College of Physicians
- Program for Renewal of Certification in Pediatrics (American Board of Pediatrics)
- Program Resources Collection Process (US DoD)
- Purchaser Road Credit Program (USDA Forest Service)
- Primary Reactor Coolant Pump
- Primary Reactor Coolant Pump Trip System
- Priority with Reserved Channel and Queue
- Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources
- Petition-Receiving Civil Registrar (Philippines)
- Preliminary Repository Concepts Report
- Problem Report Change Request (various companies)
- Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Commission (est. 1992; Milpitas, CA)
- Pacific Rim Corrosion Research Program
- Philippine Root Crop Research and Training Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study by the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press found broad public support for key provisions of the Arizona immigration crackdown, which opponents have claimed will lead to racial profiling by police.
Just 29 percent of the 1,506 adults surveyed by the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press between July 22-26 said news organizations generally get the facts straight.
Evenly Divided and Increasingly Polarized, a study recently published by the liberal Pew Research Center for the People and the Press, is intended to assess "the public's political values" in this presidential election year.
Polls conducted for the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press do not show an overwhelmingly attentive public.
The survey, conducted by the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press, found that 73 percent of respondents "totally disagree" with the idea that the attacks were a sign from God (including 63 percent of respondents who said they are evangelicals).
Generally, the poll of 1,546 Americans conducted in April and May by The Pew Research Center for the People and the Press revealed that people see the passing century as a time of economic, social and technological progress.
According to The Pew Research Center for the People and the Press, news aggregators such as Yahoo News, AOL News and Google News "are a major source of online news.