org/2012/02/14/public-divided-over-birth-control-insurance-mandate/) national poll -- this one conducted by the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press -- showed a different story, with 44 percent of those who had heard of the ruling saying it made them disappointed or angry.
What does PRCPP stand for?
PRCPP stands for Pew Research Center for the People and the Press (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Past Rear Commodore
- Public Relations and Communications
- Pacific Rim College of Psychiatrists (conference)
- Plutonia: Revisited Community Project (gaming; Doom)
- Polluted Runoff Control Program (Hawaii State Department of Health; Honolulu, HI)
- Practice Ripcord Pull
- President of the Royal College of Physicians
- Program for Renewal of Certification in Pediatrics (American Board of Pediatrics)
- Program Resources Collection Process (US DoD)
- Purchaser Road Credit Program (USDA Forest Service)
- Primary Reactor Coolant Pump
- Primary Reactor Coolant Pump Trip System
- Priority with Reserved Channel and Queue
- Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources
- Petition-Receiving Civil Registrar (Philippines)
- Preliminary Repository Concepts Report
- Problem Report Change Request (various companies)
- Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Commission (est. 1992; Milpitas, CA)
- Pacific Rim Corrosion Research Program
- Philippine Root Crop Research and Training Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Evenly Divided and Increasingly Polarized, a study recently published by the liberal Pew Research Center for the People and the Press, is intended to assess "the public's political values" in this presidential election year.
Polls conducted for the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press do not show an overwhelmingly attentive public.
The survey, conducted by the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press, found that 73 percent of respondents "totally disagree" with the idea that the attacks were a sign from God (including 63 percent of respondents who said they are evangelicals).