The capital Kuala Lumpa offers the Batu Caves, or visit the observation deck of the Petronas Twin towers said to be the tallest in the world.
What does PeTT stand for?
PeTT stands for Petronas Twin Towers (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PeTT
We have 8 other meanings of PeTT in our Acronym Attic
- Proprietary Electronic Trading Systems
- Prototype Educational Tools for Systems and Software
- Proximity Effect Tunneling Spectroscopy
- Public Expenditure Tracking Survey
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Stuffed Animals (humorous)
- Program to Evaluate and Treat Sexual Abuse
- Panel Extension Satellite (satellite concept)
- Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientific Computation
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Toilets (Captain Underpants Club)
- Portable Ethernet Transceiver Tester
- Positron Emission Transaxial Tomography
- Punahou Engineering and Technology Team (Honolulu, Hawaii)
- Program for Educational Transformation Through Technology (University of Washington)
- Practical Evaluation Tools for Urban Sustainability
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Vegetables
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Werewolves
- Pulmonary Extravascular Tissue Weight
- Pain Execution Unit (Part of the PainStation art project)
- Perceived Ease of Use
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rental payments from PETRONAS as the head lessee of the PETRONAS Twin Towers under a triple net lease agreement between the national oil company and Midciti will constitute the principal and profit payments under the programme.
The venue will create a lively and interactive space where guests can wine and dine amongst the action from the vibrant show kitchens and enjoy stunning views of the iconic Petronas Twin Towers and the city.
Malaysia's Petronas Twin Towers had its lights turned off to mark Earth Hour in Kuala Lumpur.
Kuala Lumpur, Aug 28 (ANI): Former world's shortest man Khagendra Thapa Magar from Nepal is set to visit one of the world's tallest towers the Petronas Twin Towers in Malaysia.
Robert has climbed more than 100 of the world's tallest buildings, including the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Sears Tower in the US city of Chicago and the 88-storey Jin Mao Building in Shanghai, China.