known as JAPEX, said Monday it will participate in a shale gas development and production project undertaken by Malaysian national oil company Petroliam Nasional Berhad, or Petronas, in western Canada.
What does PETRONAS stand for?
PETRONAS stands for Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Malaysia's national petroleum corporation established 1974)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Petroleum Operations
- Petróleo Brasileiro SA (Brazilian oil company)
- Société Nationale d'Operations Pétrolières de la Côte d'Ivoire (Abidjan, Ivory Coast)
- Petroleum Product Exchange
- Petroleum Resource Automated Management
- Vietnam National Petroleum Import Export Corporation
- General Petroleum and Mineral Organization
- Petrobrás Química SA (Brazil)
- Rabigh Refining & Petrochemical Company
- Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited
- Petrophysical Evaluation Report (oil exploration)
- Poverty Elimination Through Rice Research Assistance
- Packaged Equity Trust Securities
- Paediatric Emergency Transfer Service (UK)
- Payload Environmental Transporation System (US NASA)
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Software :-)
- Performance Evaluation and Tracking System (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NOCs including Petroliam Nasional Berhad, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation and Petrobras plan on substantially increasing their E&P spending this year.
MNIC) has been awarded a contract from Malaysian state-operated oil company Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) for the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) of a Floating LNG (FLNG) Project on dual FEED mode in Malaysia.
Bhd, a joint venture of Union Carbide and Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas).
Bhd plant, which is a joint venture between Petroliam Nasional Berhad and Union Carbide Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dow.
Calgary-based Telvent was awarded the Trans Thai-Malaysian (TTM) pipeline and gas separation plant project, a joint venture between the Petroleum Authority of Thailand and the Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas) of Malaysia.