The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) has been directed to ensure compliance with this new pump price.
What does PPPRA stand for?
PPPRA stands for Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (Nigeria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
- Proper Prior Planning Prevents Pitiful Poor Performance
- Piss Poor Protoplasm Poorly Put Together
- Price Per Person Per Week
- Period Parity Progression Ratio (human fertility)
- Personnel Performance Planning and Review (teaching)
- Plant Protection Products Regulations (UK)
- Post-Publication Peer Review (scientific research)
- Protection of Personal and Property Rights Act of 1988 (New Zealand)
- Swedish People Participating in Poverty Reduction
- Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Committee (Nigeria)
- Personalized Prevention Plan Services (healthcare)
- Peter Parker Protection Squad (fanfiction)
- Point Positioning Production System
- Preliminary Program Performance Specification
- Priory Park Preservation Society (UK)
- Production Planning and Production Scheduling
- Project Proposal/Project Specification
- Pulsed Power Conference (IEEE)
- Physician Practice Patient Safety Assessment