The foreign oil companies and pipeline operators operating in the republic of South Sudan are hereby ordered and instructed forthwith to recommence and re-establish the production of the crude oil and all petroleum operations within producing blocks", Dau told reporters in Juba.
What does PETRL OP stand for?
PETRL OP stands for Petroleum Operations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Parameter Estimation for the Treatment of Reactivity Applications
- Performance Enhancing Transport Architecture (satellite communications)
- Photonics Electronics Technology Research Association (est. 2009)
- Planning, Evaluation, Training, Rehearsal and Analysis
- Positron-Elektron-Tandem-Ringanlage (Positron Electron Tandem Ring Accelerator)
- Pre-Exit Telemetry Retransmission and Amplification (system for vertical launching systems)
- Product Event Tracking Reporting and Analysis (process manufacturing industry)
- Policies for Ecological Tax Reform Assessment of Social Responses Project (UK)
- Petroquimica Española Sociedad Anonima
- Petróleo Brasileiro SA (Brazilian oil company)
- Société Nationale d'Operations Pétrolières de la Côte d'Ivoire (Abidjan, Ivory Coast)
- Petroleum Product Exchange
- Petroleum Resource Automated Management
- Vietnam National Petroleum Import Export Corporation
- General Petroleum and Mineral Organization
- Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Malaysia's national petroleum corporation established 1974)
- Petrobrás Química SA (Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event will commence with the opening plenary and ribbon cutting ceremony on January 21 featuring keynote speakers including al-Sada, Mubarak A al-Hajri , Qatar Petroleum Operations Manager (Offshore Fields) and David Paganie, chief editor, Offshore magazine and director (Offshore Conferences) PennWell Corporation.
In a statement, the national oil company said the agreement grants Petronas and its partners, the rights to conduct petroleum operations in Blocks 1, 2 and 4, Blocks 3 and 7 and Block 5A, according to Malaysian (Bernama) News Agency.
Through its affiliates, KMG has interests covering the entire spectrum of petroleum operations, including E&P, transport, refining, trading, and the distribution of oil and gas and refined products (see Vol.
Tax/financial analysts are however bothered because gas production remains incidental to petroleum operations in Nigeria, and the title to gas would depend on the nature of concession arrangements in place for the petroleum operations.