6 million software donation to the University of Alaska Fairbanks petroleum engineering department will allow students to learn on the same programs they will use in the workplace.
What does PETE stand for?
PETE stands for Petroleum Engineering (university department)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PETE
We have 20 other meanings of PETE in our Acronym Attic
- Postapneic End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide Pressure
- PsCO2 Electrode to End Tidal CO2
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Container Recycling Europe
- Percentage Exit Thickness Dose
- Petrographic Data Log (oil exploration)
- Post-Irradiation Examination Technology Development
- Pulse Electro Thermal De-Icing
- Pharmacokinetic Estimation for Therapeutic Dosage Regimens
- Partnership for Environmental Technology Education
- Petersburg National Battlefield (US National Park Service)
- Police, Eminent Domain, Taxes and Escheat (government powers)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Portable Expression Template Engine
- Priority End To End
- Panasonic Eco Technology Center (Japan)
- Philippine Electronics and Telecommunications Federation (Philippines)
- Plasma Enhanced Tetraethylorthosilicate
- Performance Evaluation Tests for Environmental Research
- Philips Experimentele Tweetallige Electronische Rekenmachine (Dutch: Philips Electronic Experimental Binary Calculator)
- Pictorial Evaluation of Test Reaction (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Petroleum Engineering Institute of Technical College of Tehran University is scheduled to host the third Iranian National Congress on Petroleum Engineering early in autumn in a bid to study role of modern technologies in oil industry.