Summary: Muscat: Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) showcased some of its industry-leading expertise at the 18th Middle .
What does PDO stand for?
PDO stands for Petroleum Development Oman
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDO
We have 81 other meanings of PDO in our Acronym Attic
- Palladium Oxide
- Panchayat Development Officer (India)
- Panzer Dragoon Orta (game)
- Parents' Day Out (church babysitting program)
- Partnership Development Officer (various organizations)
- Past Due Obligation (finance)
- Peak Deployable Output (water resources planning)
- Performance Determination Official
- Personal Day Off
- Personal Development Objectives
- Phased Dependent Operation
- Philadelphia District Office (US SEC)
- Philips-Dupont Optics (optical disc storage medium)
- Php Data Objects (PHP extension)
- Physical Device Object (Microsoft windows drivers)
- Pilots Development Officer (UK)
- Plan for Development and Operation
- Plan for Production & Operation
- Pook Diemont & Ohl, Inc. (equipment contractor; Bronx, NY)
- Portable Distributed Object
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscat, Oct 20 (ONA) --- Sultan Qaboos University (SQU) represented by the Innovation Affairs Department at the Scientific Research Deanship in conjunction with Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) organized a meeting with representatives of the oil and gas companies who are representatives in Research and Technology Organization.
The state-controlled and Shell-operated Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) is executing a number of EOR projects in the Marmul oilfield in southern Oman, in the Harweel field and in Qarn Alam.
Location : Oman Details : The joint venture of Special Technical Services (STS) and Tebodin & Partner has been awarded the engineering and maintenance contract (EMC) North by Petroleum Development Oman (PDO).
Apart from platinum sponsor Bapco, the conference and exhibition are being backed by Weatherford Contractors, Noble Corporation, Petroleum Development Oman, Tatweer Petroleum, Core Rentals and Gulf Drilling International.
In December 2009, Petroleum Development Oman awarded a contract for the SNDC project to GS Engineering & Construction, which will also undertake the de-bottlenecking of the existing Saih Nihayda Gas Processing (SNGP) plant.
As a precaution Oman halted its oil and gas production, though Reuters quotes a Petroleum Development Oman official who says no facilities were damaged.