It was also ordered to arrange for the removal and disposal of all petroleum contaminated soil stored on the property.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Petroleum Contaminated Soil
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Communications Sector
- Personal Communications Seminar
- Personal Communications System
- Personal Computer Software
- Personal Computer Specialist
- Personal Conferencing Specification
- Personal Cooking System (Jetboil)
- Personal Counseling Service (various locations)
- Pest Control Section
- Petaluma City Schools (Petaluma, CA)
- Pew Center on the States (Pew Charitable Trusts)
- Pharmaceutical Card System (est. 1969)
- Pharmaceutical Care Service (various organizations)
- Philippine Civil Service
- Philippine Computer Society
- Philosophy of Computer Science (various schools)
- Photo Charting Squadron
- Photoionization Cross Section (physics)
- Photon Correlation Spectroscopy
- Photonic Crystal Slab
Samples in periodicals archive:
DISCUSSION The petroleum contaminated soil surrounding the freshwater catch basin yielded 12 bacterial strains capable of tolerating crude oil.