Central East and Toronto Region Peterborough Regional Health Centre Hemodialysis Program * Working toward moving into a new hospital and will consolidate two hospital sites into a beautiful new building.
What does PRHC stand for?
PRHC stands for Peterborough Regional Health Centre (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRHC
We have 4 other meanings of PRHC in our Acronym Attic
- President of the Royal Hibernian Academy
- Process Hazard Analysis (chemical process safety, industrial process safety)
- Public Rental Housing Assistance Program (Australia)
- Penn Reviews in the History of the Book (University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA)
- Periodic Reception History Broadcast (computing)
- Post-Retirement Health Benefit
- Puerto Rico Hapkido Brotherhood (online sports group)
- Puerto Rico Home Builders Association
- Pacific Regional Humanities Center (University of California at Davis and US NEH)
- Pella Regional Health Center (Iowa; est. 2005)
- Pink Roccade Healthcare (Netherlands)
- Princeton Regional Health Commission
- Private Rented Housing Committee
- Puerto Rico Hardcore
- Project for Rural Health Communication and Information Technology (Australia)
- Primary and Rural Health Care Systems Branch (California Department of Health Services)
- Program on Reproductive Health and the Environment
- Pan Romanic Heiden Front
- Phoenix Rising Horse Farm (North Smithfield, RI)
- Pakistan Reproductive Health and Family Planning Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
Linda Kloosterman, Poonam Chawla and Eliot Beaubien, recipients of the CANNT 2006 Poster Award (1st place) By Linda Kloosterman, formerly Clinical Nurse Educator, Peterborough Regional Health Centre, Peterborough, Ontario [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] On behalf of Peterborough Regional Health Centre, I am extremely grateful and excited to be the 2006 Poster Award winner.