Moodie said that if paediatric hospitals support multinational fast food chains, it was like Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre supporting the tobacco industry.
What does PMCC stand for?
PMCC stands for Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMCC
We have 68 other meanings of PMCC in our Acronym Attic
- Plant Molecular and Cellular Biology (graduate program; University of Florida)
- Preventive Maintenance Checks and Balances
- Probabilistic Modelling in Computational Biology
- Packet Mode Channel Connect
- Paper Machine Clothing Council (Washington, DC)
- Passenger, Mail, Cargo Coordinator
- Patient Monitoring & Cardiac Care
- Pembrokeshire Modified Car Club (UK)
- Pensky-Martens Closed Cup test
- Pentecostal Missionary Church of Christ (religious group; various locations)
- Pipeline, Mining & Civil Contracting (Australia)
- Postmark Collectors Club
- Power Motor Control Center
- Product Moment Correlation Coefficient
- Professional Medical Coding Course
- Professional Military Comptroller Course
- Project Management and Coordination Committee (Pakistan)
- Project Management Core Competency
- Prudential Mortgage Capital Company (New York)
- Packet Mode Channel Call Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Minister for Health David Davis, who joined Dr Napthine at the site, said the $1 billion purpose-built building would provide a brand new home for the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre and a new cancer research and clinical service space for Melbourne Health.
Affiliation: Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Australia
Radioprotector Technology -- Together with the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Melbourne we are developing an innovative technology based on radioprotector compounds.
The study was designed as four psycho educational group sessions and three individual appointments, says researcher and oncology nurse Kath Schubach at Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Melbourne.
Tokyo, Japan, Dec 18, 2006 - (JCN) - Takara Bio has entered into a license and material transfer agreement with the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Melbourne, Australia to supply Takara Bio's RetroNectin for use in a phase I clinical trial of multiple myeloma (MM), which is being conducted by the group of principal investigator Professor Miles Prince.
In the BMJ article, researchers from Oxford University and the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Melbourne, Australia, surveyed 184 Australian cancer specialists about potentially useful but unsubsidised drugs.
Andrew Fellowes, of the Department of Pathology at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Melbourne, Australia.