Ernst, MT(ASCP), director, Center for Phlebotomy Education, Corydon, IN; Andra Hill, medical laboratory assistant, Calgary Laboratory Services, Calgary, Alberta, Canada; and Lionel Lee, laboratory assistant, Calgary Laboratory Services at the Peter Lougheed Centre, in Calgary.
What does PLC stand for?
PLC stands for Peter Lougheed Centre (hospital; Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLC
We have 468 other meanings of PLC in our Acronym Attic
- Payload Commander (NASA)
- Peace Love Car
- Peace, Love, and Care
- Pendulum Live Community
- Performance Learning Center (various school districts)
- Performance Level Category
- Permanent Legal Custody (family law)
- Permanent Linear Change
- Personal Line of Credit
- Phase-Locked Clock
- Philip Leverhulme Centre (Reaseheath College, England)
- Philips Lighting Company (Somerset, NJ)
- Philmont Leadership Challenge (Philmont Training Center; Cimarron, NM)
- Phospholipase C
- Piecewise Linear Coarsening
- Pigmented Lesion Clinic
- Pilgrim Lutheran Church (various locations)
- Pilot Lighting Control (aviation)
- Planar Lightwave Circuit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stan Iwanicki, an obstetrician at the Peter Lougheed Centre in Calgary, says this is largely the result of failed birth control medication, making abortion the "default contraception.