[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Lamport and Bomzer also represent such retailers as Ulta Beauty, Trader Joe's, Tuesday Morning, Pet Supplies Plus, Chili's, Maggiano's and PGA Super Store.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Pet Supplies Plus (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Performance Surveillance Plan (NASA)
- Permanent Sample Plot (forestry)
- Personal Software Process
- Personal Support Program (Australia)
- Personal Survival Pack
- Personal Sustainability Project (Wal-Mart)
- Personality and Social Psychology
- Personnel Security Program (US DoD)
- Personnel Subsystem Process
- Personnel Support Programs
- Phi Sigma Pi
- Philadelphia School of Psychoanalysis
- Philips Speech Processing (various locations)
- Photostimulable Phosphor (imaging)
- Physical Security Professional (American Society for Industrial Security)
- Physician Sponsor Plan
- Physician Sponsor Program
- Pierced Steel Planking
- PL/SQL Server Pages (Oracle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many thanks go to the 2009 participating businesses: Inver Grove Animal Hospital, Grand Avenue Veterinary Center, Bone Adventure, Wendy's Doghouse, Clean as a Whisker, Pet Stuff, It's a Pet's Life, Woodlake Veterinary, Pet Supplies Plus, Richfield Fish & Pet Center, Premier Pet Salon and Edina Pet Hospital.
They carry an extensive variety of pet supplies plus small animals, reptile's, fish, birds etc.
Joining current tenants such as Staples, Party City, McDonalds, STS Tire & Auto Center and Childrens-wear Centre will be Pet Supplies Plus which signed a 9,200 s/f lease and Bethany Wines and Liquors which has reserved 4,800 s/f of space.
NYSE: RPAI) announced today that one of its wholly-owned subsidiaries signed a lease with Pet Supplies Plus to occupy a 11,238-square-foot location at Irmo Station in Irmo, SC.