The official government body, the Pesticides Safety Directorate, has an excellent website (www.
What does PSD stand for?
PSD stands for Pesticides Safety Directorate (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSD
We have 442 other meanings of PSD in our Acronym Attic
- Pediatric Spectrum of HIV Disease
- Pennridge School District (Perkasie, Pa)
- Pennsylvania School for the Deaf
- Personal and Social Development
- Personal Secure Drive
- Personal Security Detachment
- Personnel Service Directorate
- Personnel Service Division
- Personnel Support Activity Detachment (US Navy)
- Personnel Support Detachment
- Petal School District (Petal, Mississippi)
- Pharmaceutical Services Division (various organizations)
- Phase Sensitive Detector (lock-in amplifier)
- Phase Space Density
- Philadelphia School District (Philadelphia, PA)
- Philomath School District (Philomath, OR)
- Photo Smoke Detector (fire alarm systems)
- Photo Storage Device
- Photon Stimulated Desorption
- Photoshop Deluxe (Adobe bitmap file editor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pesticides Safety Directorate says most currently approved herbicides could no longer be available, and that could mean that the main British carrot crop would be wiped out, potatoes, onions and parsnips will be seriously affected, and there could be a 20% fall in cereal yields.
The Pesticides Safety Directorate has launched an investigation into the apparently illegal use of this pesticide.
Contact The Pesticides Safety Directorate (PSD) on tel: 01904 455980 or visit www.
The PRC monitors food and drink in the UK for pesticide residues and advises ministers, the Pesticides Safety Directorate and the Food Standards Agency.
The legal maximum residue level (MRL) limit set by the Pesticides Safety Directorate (PSD) for this chemical is 5mg/kg, so the traces found are negligible.
It would be carried out by the Pesticides Safety Directorate and could last a year.