The authorities of Peshawar Electricity Supply Company (PESCO) were directed for provision of uninterrupted power supply during first ten days of the month of Muharram while TMAs were directed for making alternative arrangement of generators and assured provision of necessary resources in this regard.
What does PESCO stand for?
PESCO stands for Peshawar Electricity Supply Company (Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PESCO
- Power Electronics Specialist Conference
- Professional Exchange Service Corporation
- Programa de Engenharia de Sistemase Computação (Portuguese)
- Purdue Engineering Student Council
- Politics, Economics, Social, Cultural, and Environmental
- Pickering East Shore Community Association (Canada)
- Proof Editor for Sequent Calculus (teaching program; software)
- General Practitioners and the Economics of Smoking Cessation in Europe (EU)
- Peoples Education Society College of Engineering (India)
- Permanent Structured Cooperation (EU)
- Petro Environmental Services Company (Cairo, Egypt)
- Pittsburgh Engineering & Supply Company (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Pittsburgh-Erie Saw Corporation (meat cutting equipment and parts)
- Power Electro Supply Company
- Pragmatic Environmental Solutions Company, Inc (Roanoke, VA)
- People's Education Society College of Engineering (Aurangabad, India)
- Philippine Endemic Species Conservation Project (Panay, Philippines)
- Pacific Electronic Security Division (USAF)
- Permanent Electrical Safety Device
- Perris Elementary School District (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Political Administration of Khyber tribal agency in its response to the Peshawar High Court (PHC)'s query disclosed that twenty employees of Peshawar Electricity Supply Company (PESCO) were kidnapped from Tirah Valley of Khyber Agency while on repairing electric lines.
Non-payment of utility bills has also forced the Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Limited (SNGPL), Peshawar Electricity Supply Company (PESCO), and Peshawar Development Authority (PDA) to cut the connections at Afridi's residence.
PESHAWAR, July 24, 2011 (Balochistan Times): Chief Executive, Peshawar Electricity Supply Company (PESCO), Mohammad Wali has directed the field officers for making all out efforts for reduction of line loses and try their best to prevent fatal accidents, saying technical staff would be provided all safety instruments .
They said the Peshawar Electricity Supply Company (PESCO) in KP had incurred the most damage, which was close Rs 2.
Iftikhar said that the provincial government was taking the case with Peshawar Electricity Supply Company for waiving off electricity bills of the flood-hit areas.
Keeping this in view, it has been decided to install a new power transformer and technical teams of Peshawar Electricity Supply Company (PESCO) are busy day and night on emergent basis for installing new transformer.
Asim Raza Ahmad asked Peshawar Electricity Supply Company (PESCO) to correct the duration of the power supplied to flour mills.