2) Autistic disorders include different syndromes identified by their characteristics and include Asperger's syndrome, Rett syndrome, childhood disintegrative disorder and pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified (PDD-NOS).
What does PDDNOS stand for?
PDDNOS stands for Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PDDNOS in our Acronym Attic
- Planning Domain Description Language (artificial intelligence planning and scheduling engines)
- Petit Déjeuner du Matin (French: Small Morning Breakfast)
- Pioneer Digital Design & Manufacturing Corporation (Japan)
- Pious Disciples of the Divine Master
- Program Director Data Management
- Project Development and Design Manual
- Project Document and Data Management
- Protein-Deficient Diabetes Mellitus (nutritional medicine)
- Pest Detection, Diagnostics, and Management Laboratory
- Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence (US)
- Projection of Diatomic Differential Overlap
- Publications of the David Dunlap Observatory (University of Toronto; Ontario, Canada)
- PACOM (Pacific Command) Deployment and Distribution Operations Center (US DoD)
- Participatory District Development Programme (Nepal)
- Partitioned Directed Difference Packing
- Polish Debian Documentation Project
- Preliminary Declaration of Design and Performance (system engineering)
- Principal Direction Divisive Partitioning (engineering)
- Product Distribution and Directory Publishing (Sprint)
- Pinewood Derby Drag Racing
Samples in periodicals archive:
NOSOLOGY The DSM IV incorporates five diagnoses under pervasive developmental disorders: autism, Rett's disorder, childhood disintegrative disorder (CDD), Asperger's disorder (ASP) and pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified (PDD-NOS).