The Honorable Supreme Court of India considered it as the severe case of discrimination under Article 22 of the JK persons with Disabilities Act 1998, guaranteeing equal opportunities, protection of Rights and full participation.
What does PWDA stand for?
PWDA stands for Persons With Disabilities Act
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 3 other meanings of PWDA in our Acronym Attic
- Procurement Work Directive
- Professional and Workforce Development (various schools)
- Program Word
- Program Work Directive
- Programmable Warhead Detonation
- Proximity Warning Device
- Psychological Warfare Division (US and UK)
- Public Works Department
- Pulse Width Discrimination
- Pure Word Deafness
- People with Disabilities Advisory Committee
- People With Drug and Alcohol Problems
- Panel on World Data Centers
- Peninsula Workforce Development Center (Hampton, VA)
- Philadelphia Workforce Development Corporation
- Portugese Water Dog Club of America
- Persons With Disabilities Civil Rights Act (Michigan)
- People Who Died Died (online gaming)
- Port Weller Dry Docks (Canada)
- Price for Work Done to Date
Samples in periodicals archive:
This shows the challenges faced by the Human Rights Commission and the difficulties of enforcing the Mental Health Act as well as the Persons with Disabilities Act at the grassroots level.
DISABILITY rights groups have objected to what they call the Centre's " shoddy and hasty" drafting of the proposed amendment to the Persons with Disabilities Act, 1995.
Public Law 100-407, The Technology Related Assistance for Persons With Disabilities Act of 1988, 29 U.
The proposed law seeks to repeal the Persons with Disabilities Act of 1995 and to replace it with a comprehensive rights based law in accordance with the provisions of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD).
Assistance for people with long-term physical, mental and cognitive disabilities will be provided under the Employment and Assistance for Persons with Disabilities Act.