A 1998 personnel report revealed manual workers, which Mr Yarnold said included his cleaning staff, were earning pounds 3.
What does PERSREP stand for?
PERSREP stands for Personnel Report
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Personnel Seismic Intruder Detector
- Personnel Information System
- Personnel Information Systems Directorate
- Pressure Equalized Rain Screen Insulated Structure Technique
- Personnel Situation Report
- Personnel Locator
- Personnel and Logistics
- Public Employees Retirement System of Mississippi
- Personnel Network
- Public Education Regarding Sexual Orientation Nationally
Samples in periodicals archive:
I include a Personnel Report, a Formation Tendency Chart, a Down and Distance Tendency Chart, Trick Play report, and every running and passing play diagrammed vs our predicted defense.
Targeted to accountants and accounting firms, the acquired assets include Public Accounting Report, a newsletter that covers news, mergers and acquisitions, and legal and regulatory issues affecting accounting firms and the accounting industry, as well as CPA Managing Partner Report, CPA Financial Services Advisor, CPA Marketing Report and CPA Personnel Report.
and personnel report to Misao Okusada, SLC president.