She said town administrators are reviewing and revising the personnel policy manual and nonzoning town bylaws to make them consistent with the amended town charter and reorganization plan.
What does PPM stand for?
PPM stands for Personnel Policy Manual (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPM
We have 381 other meanings of PPM in our Acronym Attic
- Periodic Preventive Maintenance
- Periodic Pulse Metering
- Perl Package Manager
- Permanent Pacemaker
- Persatuan Pustakawan Malaysia
- Persekutuan Pengakap Malaysia
- Personal People Meter (electronic audience-ratings device)
- Personal Profile Manager (database; Avaya)
- Personally Procured Move
- Personnel & Property Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Avoid making implied promises of job security in recruiting materials, personnel policy manuals, and handbooks.
I used to hear a similar argument when employment practices liability cases were still relatively new: "If I have a personnel policy manual, but fail in one instance to follow the procedures in the manual, won't that hurt me if that one instance results in a claim?
A personnel policy manual, reflective of up-to-date laws and regulations was formulated.